Hire a car at Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta Airport now & get the best deals!
About to land at the Atlanta Airport? Make your way through the busiest airport in the world easily by booking your car rental in advance. Pre-booking a car rental not only assures that you have a vehicle waiting for you as soon as you land at the airport, it also means you get bigger discounts! The booking engine on our website is quite simple and has three easy steps - Search, Compare and Book. Here, you can enter your trip details and then compare the numerous deals available by different suppliers to make the best choice according to your preferences and budget. Another way of booking a car rental with us is by calling our toll-free booking support where our customer service executives are available 24X7 to help you. Make sure to go for the best deal by going through all comparing options like fuel, supplier, price range, segments and car specifications. To make your road trip in Atlanta more comfortable, we also offer additional extras like navigation systems and child seats and that too at the most minimal rates. With just a credit card and a valid driving license, you are all set to drive around in Atlanta with the best car rental deal in your pocket.
Atlanta Airport Information
Atlanta Airport, officially known as the Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta International Airport, is an international airport located 7 miles from the downtown in Atlanta. Atlanta Airport was the world’s busiest airport in 2017 (and many years before that) with 104 million passengers served. There are two terminals at the airport - domestic and international, seven concourses, 209 gates and five runways. The terminals and concourses are connected by an underground moving walkway system called “The Plane Train’. Atlanta city’s metro rail system has a station at the airport so people can reach here from the city easily. Several lounges are available at the airport including a USO lounge for the members of the military and their families.
Facilities at Atlanta Airport
- Free and unlimited WiFi is available throughout Atlanta Airport.
- ATMs and currency exchange booths can be found throughout the terminals and the concourses. A full-service bank is located in the Atrium in the Domestic Terminal.
- Numerous shopping stores and retail shops are available in all terminals and concourses. Duty-free shopping is available in E Centerpoint and F10.
- Cafes, restaurants, and other multiple eating joints can be found in both terminals and all concourses.
- Short-term car parks and cell phone waiting areas are located next to the terminals and can easily be reached by walking. Economy and long-term parking areas are at a distance and can be reached by the shuttle services that run to and from the terminals.
- Other services include chapel, medical services and 200+ defibrillators all over the airport, nursing rooms, showers, smoking areas, animal relief area and mobile charging stations.
- The Rental Car Center is located at a short distance from the airport. The airport’s people mover system SkyTrain connects both terminals to the Rental Car Center.
Most Booked Car Hire Deals at LAX Airport
Check out the most sought-after car rental deals that remain in high demand around the year!
Mitsubishi Mirage Automatic or SimilarEconomy
Dodge Grand Caravan Automatic or SimilarVan/Minivan
Hyundai Elantra Automatic or SimilarStandard/Intermediate
Chevrolet Tahoe Automatic or SimilarSUV
Nissan Versa Automatic or SimilarCompact
Hyundai Santa Fe Automatic or SimilarSUV
Toyota RAV4 Automatic or SimilarSUV
Ford Mustang Automatic or SimilarConvertible
Our Suppliers That You Can Count On
America’s renowned car hire brands with a formidable reputation
Our Other Car Hire Locations
An exciting journey unfolds after you pick up a rental car at LAX Airport