Rent a car at Fort Lauderdale Airport now after comparing latest deals!
A road trip in Florida is good any time of the year, and if you are arriving here via the Fort Lauderdale Airport, choose to rent a car with us to save both time and money. Pre-booking a car rental at the Fort Lauderdale Airport gives you the benefit of skipping the long queues at the rental desk and also gives you bigger discounts! Make sure to call our booking support any time of the day in case you have any queries and our customer service executives will be happy to help you. We provide you a highly simple booking engine on our website with just three easy steps - Search, Compare and Book, that lets you book the best car rental deal after a thorough comparison between multiple options. You can also use the booking engine to compare deals according to different options and preferences like fuel option, car models, suppliers, price range and more. Our partner suppliers are committed to bringing you the best and the cheapest deals, along with services like 24/7 roadside assistance and unlimited mileage. Hiring a car at the Fort Lauderdale Airport is the most convenient option as it makes things a bit easier among the rushy environment at the airport. So rent a car with us and make the best use of your time and money, and have a wonderful and comfortable road trip!
Fort Lauderdale Airport Information
Fort Lauderdale–Hollywood International Airport is located three miles from the downtown in Broward County in Florida. The airport has four terminals - Terminal 1 (New Terminal - yellow), Terminal 2 (Delta - red), Terminal 3 (Main Terminal - purple) and Terminal 4 (International - green). Courtesy shuttles run all day for transportation of passengers between all the terminals. The airport is operational 24 hours a day. The Fort Lauderdale Airport is fully accessible to passengers with physical disabilities and has dedicated facilities all over the airport.
Facilities at Fort Lauderdale Airport
- ATMs are available in all terminals and the Rental Car Center, and multi-currency ATMs are available in Terminals 1, 2, 3. Currency exchange service is available in Terminals 2 and 4.
- Free wifi access is available throughout the airport.
- Shops and stores selling the widest range of items can be found throughout the airport in all terminals. Duty-free shopping is available in Terminals 2,3,4.
- There is a variety of restaurants and food concessions at the airport, pre and post security in all terminals.
- Other services include pet relief areas, courtesy phones, nursing rooms and a meditation room.
- The short-term and long-term parking area is connected to all terminals via garage trams. There are economy parking areas and valet service as well.
- The Rental Car Center is located just outside Terminal 1 where all the car rental companies offer their services. Passengers can reach the Rental Car Center via the courtesy shuttles that run outside all terminals.
Most Booked Car Hire Deals at LAX Airport
Check out the most sought-after car rental deals that remain in high demand around the year!
Mitsubishi Mirage Automatic or SimilarEconomy
Dodge Grand Caravan Automatic or SimilarVan/Minivan
Hyundai Elantra Automatic or SimilarStandard/Intermediate
Chevrolet Tahoe Automatic or SimilarSUV
Nissan Versa Automatic or SimilarCompact
Hyundai Santa Fe Automatic or SimilarSUV
Toyota RAV4 Automatic or SimilarSUV
Ford Mustang Automatic or SimilarConvertible
Our Suppliers That You Can Count On
America’s renowned car hire brands with a formidable reputation
Our Other Car Hire Locations
An exciting journey unfolds after you pick up a rental car at LAX Airport