Rent a car at JFK Airport now & get a range of free inclusions!
Hire a car in New York at the John F. Kennedy International Airport with us to make the most of your road trip. We are committed to providing you the best deals on car rentals so that you enjoy your trip. By booking a car with us, you ensure that your trip to New York is hassle-free. We provide the best quality cars at the most affordable prices that will make your stay so much easier. Along with an exceptional variety of cars, we also provide various options that you can choose to make your drive more comfortable. GPS and air conditioning upgrade, manual or automatic drive, petrol or diesel fuel options are a few examples of the choices that are available when you book a car with us at the JFK Airport. We offer top class car rental services in New York with 24/7 booking support to help you get through any kind of trouble. Get the best deals on the top rental car brands like Alamo and Sixt on your visit to Madison and travel around the city without any worries.
John F. Kennedy Airport Information
Out of the three airports in New York City, the John F. Kennedy Airport is the major international airport and also the busiest. The airport is located in Queens and is named after the 35th President of the United States of America. The airport has six terminals (numbered 1, 2, 4, 5, 7, 8), four runways and handles 59 million passengers on average annually. The AirTrain JFK connects the airport to the New York City Subway and Long Island Rail Road, along with several city buses. Multiple lounges are available at the airport including a USO Lounge for the military personnel and their families. The entire airport is built to be accessible to passengers with physical disabilities and the facilities include ramps, toilets, parking, special phones, wheelchairs and more.
Facilities at John F. Kennedy International Airport
- The AirTrain also connects all the terminals with each other and also to the parking area and the car rental area.
- Several ATMs and currency exchange kiosks are available in all terminal, both landside and airside.
- Numerous retail stores can be found at the airport in all of the terminals selling a variety of items. Duty-free shopping is available in Terminals 4,5,7,8.
- A medical center is also available to deal with all kinds of health emergencies.
- Short-term and long-term parking is available at the airport. The short-term car parks are located in the front of every terminal, while the long-term car park is located at a distance and can be reached via the AirTrain.
- Free Wi-Fi is available for the first 30 minutes, after which the user has to pay to continue using the service.
- There are numerous food options at the airport which include restaurants, bars, cafes and pubs, and can be found in all terminals.
- Several car rental agencies have their desks in the Baggage Claim area in all the terminals.
- Other facilities include nursing rooms, showers, spas, pet relief areas, chapels, and cots.
Most Booked Car Hire Deals at LAX Airport
Check out the most sought-after car rental deals that remain in high demand around the year!
Mitsubishi Mirage Automatic or SimilarEconomy
Dodge Grand Caravan Automatic or SimilarVan/Minivan
Hyundai Elantra Automatic or SimilarStandard/Intermediate
Chevrolet Tahoe Automatic or SimilarSUV
Nissan Versa Automatic or SimilarCompact
Hyundai Santa Fe Automatic or SimilarSUV
Toyota RAV4 Automatic or SimilarSUV
Ford Mustang Automatic or SimilarConvertible
Our Suppliers That You Can Count On
America’s renowned car hire brands with a formidable reputation
Our Other Car Hire Locations
An exciting journey unfolds after you pick up a rental car at LAX Airport