Rent a car at Orlando Airport now after comparing cheap deals!
Visiting Orlando can be a fun experience, and to make it more comfortable, a good option is to hire a car to explore this amazing capital city. Book a rental car with us on your arrival at the Orlando International Airport to get the best in class services, along with exciting deals and discounts. Booking a car with us is super easy as we have a very simple booking engine on our website, that lets you hire a car in minimal time. You can choose to book a rental car from your favorite supplier or go through the various offers from multiple brands if you’re making a reservation for the first time. Driving a rental car is the most feasible option to explore a new city as you can travel around on your own without any worries. We work in collaboration with the top international car dealers in an effort to bring you the best cars at the most affordable prices. We also provide add-on services like navigational systems and child seats to make your travel easier. We provide a multi-currency payment system that is highly secure, so our customers don’t have to worry about any online fraud while making the payment. The final price at the time of payment is always inclusive of taxes and insurance, and you don’t have to pay any extra or hidden charges while picking up your car.
Orlando International Airport Information
The Orlando International Airport is located six miles from the city of Orlando. The airport has a single terminal building that has been split into two terminals - A and B and has 4 airside concourses around the 4 corners of the building with a total of 129 gates. The airport has four runways and manages 40 million passengers on average annually. There is an on-site hotel at the airport - the Hyatt Regency on the east side in the terminal. Art exhibits are displayed all around the airport on the walls - both permanent and rotating. The airport is open for 24 hours and has all the major dedicated facilities needed by passengers with physical disabilities.
Facilities at Orlando International Airport
- WiFi is available all throughout the airport absolutely free and unlimited.
- Numerous shops are located all over the airport where passengers can buy various items of use. Duty-free shops are available in Airside 1 and Airside 4.
- Several food concessions are available including restaurants, bars, cafes, fast food joints and more. A few places are open for 24 hours.
- ATMs are located in the terminal building and all airsides. A full-service bank and currency exchange booths are in the main terminal building. Currency exchange kiosks can be found in Airside 4 as well.
- Other facilities include spas, showers, resting zone, pet relief area and a chapel.
- Most major car rental companies offer their services at the airport. The rental car facilities are located in the north of Terminal A and the south of Terminal B.
Most Booked Car Hire Deals at LAX Airport
Check out the most sought-after car rental deals that remain in high demand around the year!
Mitsubishi Mirage Automatic or SimilarEconomy
Dodge Grand Caravan Automatic or SimilarVan/Minivan
Hyundai Elantra Automatic or SimilarStandard/Intermediate
Chevrolet Tahoe Automatic or SimilarSUV
Nissan Versa Automatic or SimilarCompact
Hyundai Santa Fe Automatic or SimilarSUV
Toyota RAV4 Automatic or SimilarSUV
Ford Mustang Automatic or SimilarConvertible
Our Suppliers That You Can Count On
America’s renowned car hire brands with a formidable reputation
Our Other Car Hire Locations
An exciting journey unfolds after you pick up a rental car at LAX Airport