Hire a car at Phoenix Airport now & avail maximum discount!
Whether you’re on a business trip or a family outing, you can make your journey easier by booking a rental car with us at the Phoenix Airport. We work in collaboration with the most trusted international car dealers that provide rental cars that are in the best working condition. Our suppliers provide many additional facilities like GPS and extra child seats, at minimal prices, to make your travel more comfortable. Booking a rental car with us is super easy with our very simple booking engine, that lets you compare multiple cars in various categories among different brands, so you make the best choice for yourself according to your preference and budget. We also have a 24x7 customer support line that you can contact in case of any queries or emergencies, and our highly trained staff will be happy to help you. We provide a highly secure multi-currency payment system so you can make your payments without any issues and don’t have to worry about any online fraud. The final price that you see online includes all taxes and insurance, so you don’t have to pay any extra charges at the time of your pickup.
Phoenix Airport Information
The Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport, as it is officially known, is located 5 km away from the downtown in Phoenix. It is the busiest airport in the state of Arizona and serves 43 million passengers on average yearly. There are three terminals (Terminal 2, 3, 4) at the airport with 116 gates and three runways. The people mover system at the airport is called the Phoenix SkyTrain connects all the terminals to the parking lot and a few stations in the city. Multiple lounges are available at the airport, along with a USO military lounge in Terminal 4 for members and their families. The airport is committed to providing all possible facilities for passengers with physical disabilities.
Facilities at Phoenix Airport
- Free and unlimited WiFi is available throughout Phoenix Airport.
- Other services include a chapel, animal relief area, mailboxes, nursing rooms, information counters, smoking area, airport ambassadors, children’s play area, museums, and spas.
- Proper medical facilities are available to manage all kinds of emergencies.
- A variety of restaurants and eating joints are available at the airport in all terminals, pre and post security. A lot of the restaurants before security are open for 24 hours.
- Numerous shops and retail stores are in business at the airport in all terminals. Duty-free shopping is available in Terminal 4.
- ATMs are available in all terminals. Currency exchange services are available in Terminal 4.
- Multiple parking options are available at the airport - long-term, short-term, economy, multi-story and cell phone parking lot. Shuttle services are available to reach the various parking areas.
- The Rental Car Center is located at a distance from the airport and free shuttle buses run from the Center to the airport to pick up passengers from the Baggage Claim area of every terminal.
Most Booked Car Hire Deals at LAX Airport
Check out the most sought-after car rental deals that remain in high demand around the year!
Mitsubishi Mirage Automatic or SimilarEconomy
Dodge Grand Caravan Automatic or SimilarVan/Minivan
Hyundai Elantra Automatic or SimilarStandard/Intermediate
Chevrolet Tahoe Automatic or SimilarSUV
Nissan Versa Automatic or SimilarCompact
Hyundai Santa Fe Automatic or SimilarSUV
Toyota RAV4 Automatic or SimilarSUV
Ford Mustang Automatic or SimilarConvertible
Our Suppliers That You Can Count On
America’s renowned car hire brands with a formidable reputation
Our Other Car Hire Locations
An exciting journey unfolds after you pick up a rental car at LAX Airport